Skip to content
- META 2013 will feature contests in the writing, speaking, literary, art and performance categories.
- All events will be held in the Undergraduate and PG blocks of the college on Langford Road.
- The contests are open to school and college students and will be held from 2 February 2013 to 8 February 2013.
- Each institution can field an unlimited number of teams/participants.
- Please confirm entries from your institution with a phone-call or an email to the numbers provided by 1 February 2013.
- Teams/participants must carry valid identification from the institution.
- While we will allow on-the-spot entries for some events, speaking events and Lit-Spoofs require prior registration.
- For all inquiries regarding contests, please call Prof. Mini Mark (98453-59124) or Prof. Vijeta (97410-57203) or email email@example.com·
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all participants.